Pleated Filter Cartridge
PVDF Pleated Filter Cartridge is made of hydrophilic polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) filter membrane and polypropylene material parts by advanced hot-melt sealing technology in a controlled Class-100 clean environment without any adhesive and surfactant, and meets the technical requirements of the national standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T 34244-2017 filter cartridge for liquid sterilization.
Material of filter element components:
Filter material : Hydrophilic polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF)
Supports/Diversion : PP
Core/Cover/End cover/End caps : PP
Sealed leads/Fins : PP,Built in stainless steel
O-Ring : 222,226 silicon rubber, washer with double split etc.
Sealing technology : Thermal bonding without adhesives
Characteristics and features
- Excellent high-temp resistance and extensive chemical compatibility.
- Low protein adsorption performance, suitable for filtration of culture solution, biological reagent and aseptic vaccine.
- The samples of filter cartridges successfully passed the bacterial retention testing required by regulations, LRV>7. Integrity can be maintained after repeated disinfection.
- Each filter cartridge should pass the integrity test before leaving the factory. The limitations of integrity testing were correlated with the results of bacterial retention testing.
- All the compositions meet the requirements of the biological testing characteristics of USP Class 6 plastic products at 121°C and the food contact materials listed in the relevant regulations of Chapter 21 of the Federal Regulations of the United States (CFR).
- It is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems and Class 100 clean environment.
- Production and usage are traceable.
Technical specifications and operating parameters
Diameter: 2.75"(69 mm)
Length: 2.5"/5"/10"/20"/30"/ 40" etc.
Removal Ratings (µm)
Single 10" filter element is about 0.65m²
|Maximum Differential Pressure|
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Filtration of blood products
- Filtration of biological reagent
- Filtration of culture medium
- Filtration of vaccines
- Sterilization filtration of antibiotic solution
Hydrophilic polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF)
0.22 / 0.45μm
2.5" / 5” / 10” / 20” / 30” / 40”
Spear+222adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Flat+222adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Spear+226adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Flat+226adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Spear+3 Flange Bayonet adapter
S, E, F, FF
S: Silicon rubber
E: EPDM rubber
F: Fluorine rubber
FF: Encapsulated fluoroelastomer
Pharmaceutical grade for bio-pharmaceutical&food and beverage industry
Special Specification Remarks
Standard Specification Default