Pleated Filter Cartridge
PVDF Pleated Filter Cartridge is made of hydrophilic polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) filter membrane and polypropylene material parts by advanced hot-melt sealing technology in a controlled Class-100 clean environment without any adhesive and surfactant, and meets the technical requirements of the national standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T 34244-2017 filter cartridge for liquid sterilization.
- Excellent high-temp resistance and extensive chemical compatibility.
- Low protein adsorption performance, suitable for filtration of culture solution, biological reagent and aseptic vaccine.
- The samples of filter cartridges successfully passed the bacterial retention testing required by regulations, LRV>7. Integrity can be maintained after repeated disinfection.
- Each filter cartridge should pass the integrity test before leaving the factory. The limitations of integrity testing were correlated with the results of bacterial retention testing.
- All the compositions meet the requirements of the biological testing characteristics of USP Class 6 plastic products at 121°C and the food contact materials listed in the relevant regulations of Chapter 21 of the Federal Regulations of the United States (CFR).
- It is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems and Class 100 clean environment.
- Production and usage are traceable.
|Maximum Differential Pressure|
- Filtration of blood products
- Filtration of biological reagent
- Filtration of culture medium
- Filtration of vaccines
- Sterilization filtration of antibiotic solution