Pleated Filter Cartridge
Nylon 66 Pleated Filter Cartridge is made of natural hydrophilic Nylon (NL66) membrane and polypropylene material parts by advanced hot-melt sealing technology in a controlled Class-100 clean environment without any adhesive and surfactant, and meets the technical requirements of the national standard of the People's Republic of China GB/T 34244-2017 filter cartridge for liquid sterilization.
Material of filter element components:
Filter material : Nylon 66 Membrane (NL66)
Supports/Diversion : PP
Core/Cover/End cover/End caps : PP
Sealed leads/Fins : PP,Built in stainless steel
O-Ring : 222,226 silicon rubber, washer with double split, etc.
Sealing technology : Thermal bonding without adhesives
Characteristics and Features
- Excellent high-temp resistance and alkali resistance.
- Strong oil and solvent resistance.
- The samples of filter cartridges successfully passed the bacterial retention testing required by regulations, LRV>7.
- Each filter cartridge should pass the integrity test before leaving the factory.
- All the compositions meet the requirements of the biological testing characteristics of USP Class 6 plastic products at 121°C.
- The food contact materials listed in the relevant regulations of Chapter 21 of the Federal Regulations of the United States (CFR).
- It is manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems and Class 100 clean environment.
- Production and usage are traceable.
Technical specifications and operating parameters
Diameter: 2.75"(69 mm)
Length: 2.5"/ 5"/10"/20"/30"/ 40" etc.
|Removal Ratings (µm)||0.22, 0.45|
Single 10" filter element is about 0.65m²
Maximum Differential Pressure
0.4 MPa/21℃, 0.24 MPa/80℃
|Maximum Operating Temperature|
Filtration of photoresist developer
Terminal filtration of deionized water, pure water, ultrapure water or process water
Filtration of beer, wine and dairy products
Filtration of ink, resin, solvent, pigment, etc.
Terminal sterilization filtration of purified water and water for injection
Nylon 66 Membrane (NL66)
0.22 / 0.45μm
2.5"/ 5” / 10” / 20” / 30” / 40”
Spear+222adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Flat+222adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Spear+226adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Flat+226adapter with encapsulated reinforcing stainless steel ring
Spear+3 Flange Bayonet adapter
S, E, F, FF
S: Silicon rubber
E: EPDM rubber
F: Fluorine rubber
FF: Encapsulated fluoroelastomer
Pharmaceutical grade for bio-pharmaceutical&food and beverage industry
Special Specification Remarks
Standard Specification Default